Saturday, November 23, 2013

There's still more now..

@bellathorne @SopranoScarlett think I am not a "real" artist, singer.

I see they are messing around.  Well, they won't win and already haven't-  It's very funny, too, if you wanted to know.  :|  You all can't just erase and replace me.

Well, anyway, Bella posts online a lot, and she got some food.. then I saw Scarlett say good night to Twitter and I know why they did it at least partly.  Anyway, she's also eating some treats.  Scarlett is from England and seems programmed like a robot!  :0  Bella is from the Fort Lauderdale area, maybe a little silly but altogether an interesting human being and person..  I also am from there like her.  We left Florida when I was 12.  :|  Well, I mean living in more than 1 area helps.  I don't know what it's like to be a kid in Northeastern Florida compared to Southeastern.  You don't hold your own.  I shouldn't be saying this cuz that's partly how my little brother is.  He could be fine, but it's not better.  Not sure the benefits he reaped being the youngest, but I would use them differently, apparently, and I'm a girl.

Why would Ellen allow something stupid like this?  Ellen, if you are nice to tweens instead I'm gonna be mad.  Look at this!  I don't wanna deal with stuff this low, all of a sudden, because it's stupid.  Wah ah ah.  Dum, whatever, not necessary, there to bother me and take time and test me.