Saturday, November 23, 2013

Posts

Let me tell someone something on the internet..

I had a really good day yesterday, almost perfect, and I woke up to a series of hateful messages, of which I could not appropriately react because of Tim Burton.  Ellen DeGeneres cares so much @ her mom, but she's been so mean since the 1st season I've seen her and rubbing it in.  She made me mad once, and now everyone hates me.  She's easily sparked and reduced to a con.  I still like her, but she keeps eating away at me for no good reason.


Furthermore

I feel my mom treats me as a toy.  She doesn't even have to be in my life.

I am very annoyed at people keeping a record of forcing me to be mad, like I'm at risk in real life.  Then, they act like they don't get mad, when in reality they simply always are.  I just am not listening, don't want to think of stupid things.

I just forgot my egg whites-got another message..


Something Else Interesting

My dad acts like I'm mushy and fat, don't want to sit on his lap nor let him try to caress me-  I bet my cousin would be the thing on his lap..  I guess I can sit on any male's lap, but I think you could easily pose on mine..


Something Stupid!

No matter what I do, people who are mean think I am bad.  Really affectionately intelligent people fully accept me.  They are over and above.

I'm serious, if I am really nice, I get hurt.. It shouldn't matter, but why push me to be nice??


Serious Question

Why does Ellen feel forced to talk to me?  I did want her to notice me online, but this is probably a conundrum.  If I were her age, she might enjoy it.  I'm quite perfect.


More Problems

They keep making me feel guilty and making browsers disfunctional on my computer.  Ellen does it for stupid reasons.  Like, she thinks someone wants to get back at me.  I don't believe that shit.

I shouldn't even listen to my mom and thinking cuz she's younger than my dad that she's better than me.  She thinks she's the 1 who rightfully does it.  No!

YouTube is playing around, doesn't go through all the time, like didn't tell me why my picture didn't work, too many bytes.


Something That Is Really Perverted

So, take away the dignity of affection because of being a bitch and always making me mad.  How gay is that?


Apologies Accepted?

Sorry, I see it wasn't your fault @ YouTube-

Why is Ellen mad if her mom did something wrong to me supposedly but not really and I just reacted 1 time and then I know I'm finished?  I didn't want to do it!  She just is out to get me!  Now, no one wants to be nice to me who Ellen can track down!!

The only problem is it's so bad she'd constantly think of killing me.  I wonder if it's a matter of time like with Nell Burton, more or less, whatever is more fun for her-

Well, Ellen, what if people knew what made me masturbate as a child?  That could make me disfuncitonal..

All you do is make people dysfunctional to prove that other bad people are the best in the end.


More

My parents are shit, not that I want them to be.  My mom submits shitty things.  My dad does, too.  Talk to me.


Something I Have to Say

Sarah Brightman is reserved for accomplices.  That would be yours truly, but I don't care though in a way .. I mean who deserves someone as nice and talented as sweet little Ms. Sarah Brightman?  Other famous people exactly her age?


Let Me Add Something Else

Don't tell me someone said something so mean all of a sudden that I'd react violently, never litearally did.  Then, they'll jut pine me later.