Monday, November 25, 2013

Upset

I got really mad but didn't purposely do anything too bad in my right mind but must have a vigil.  I don't feel like talking @ it, anymore.  I thought Ellen pushed me to talk to my Gramma by her moving here in Florida.  I think most people would be suspicious and look for comfort.  I just like my free life, and my gramma is a bit ir inappropriate.  She digs into me more than her kids but is mean now.  Her kids just have a comfortable life without her.  They're nice when they get together.  It's like the youngest 1 is still a person.  She might read this.  I mean, like, everything is for her stimulation, I realized.  Late Boomer.  All because of Nell Burton and that N word thing!  I don't wanna feel I have to travel when I don't want to.. it's going to ruin my life!