Sunday, November 24, 2013

How crazy is this?

Are people's eye's popping out thinking I mustn't be a "real" singer?  What does that mean?  It's suggestive to me cuz I wanted to be a singer and told my parents at age 5 and again at 7 and had been at 6.  I don't want you to hurt my parents.  I did tell both.  Something else making you uncomfortable??  I can't believe you, you are just out to get me.  My mom asked the school and they put me in choir.  I had no clue @ private singing, was just barely a toddler at 5 I mean.  When I was 9, I had a more vocally trained instructor who spoke of private lessons.  So, she was qualified to teach us as a group I figured.  The last teacher taught us to read notes so much, and it was very hard for me in a way but I did it.  With playing it was easier.  I could observe myself at piano, then.  We moved again and in a way I felt timed for private lessons but couldn't keep up in piano..  15 again, seemed late, but it would help.  15, 16, not enough money with me doing piano, organ, ballet, tennis + martial arts.  Too busy @ 17, too, learning classical music and stuff.  I was supposed to do it in school @ 16, but another girl joined my class..  I think they got that girl to get back in.  I learned some singing, and I became a branded student and not really indepenently inclined, after all.. whatever floats your boat but I was active and alive in life, Queen of Clubs.  I did stop after that year to concentrate on ballet and singing!  I ended up in a hard history class and it ruined my life.  And f.y.i., I sang more than the vocal majors in my life.  Most started right before getting in.  I was under the impression most people weren't that comfortable singing to enjoy it, which if you didn't was more suspicious than me in any way.  I liked them but didn't know why they came in flip flops so we'd be concentrating on their feet.  I wonder how I'd do with vibrato had I been trained sooner.  I saw this girl start voice @ 8, did recorder then flute and swimming.  I admire her.  She had an excellent voice but changed in college.  Wanted to be an opera singer, though I must say she had a voice that when I imitated made my voice start to crack all the time, just this year.  It was whispery and sincere..  She said musical theater ruins the voice.. I was always wary of that and kinda clinged to church music.  I tried to sing more normally and not like pop.  So..